USB3.0 Multi-task Dual Video Docking Station with 1000M Gigabit Network
Model No.: WS-UG39DK3
WS-UG39DK3 Multi-task Universal Dock enables you can easily expand your desktop and make your laptop more mobile. It lets you connect up to 2 additional monitors and all of your devices into one central location. When you need to be on the go, easily disconnect with one simple connection.
Having a WS-UG39DK3 is like having two PCs: a laptop to keep you mobile, and a big powerful desktop system to sit down and dig deeper into your digital world. It does what a traditional, bulkier port replicator does--and far more--with a much smaller footprint and without the expense of buying proprietary devices.
Read your mail on one screen, surf the internet on another, and watch movie on the third. For stockbrokers, business professionals, busy students or mega-moms, it's like having a second pair of eyes and extra set of hands. You can also share multiple devices due to 2-Port USB3.0 and 4-Port USB2.0, such as printer, scanner, camera, external hard drives, keyboards, mice and more USB devices.
- Great expansion unit for computers with extra connectivity demand
- USB3.0 HUB + USB3.0 Fast Charger + USB2.0 HUB + USB3.0 to HDMI Adapter + USB3.0 to DVI Adapter + USB3.0 to HDMI and DVI Dual output Adapter + USB3.0 Gigabit LAN Adapter
- Extends connectivity to USB peripherals: USB3.0 x 2 + USB2.0 x 2 + USB Charging x 2
- Gigabit Ethernet network: 1000Mbps/100Mbps/10Mbps
- 2 Video output Ports:
- HDMI (HDCP) with Audio + Video (Resolution: 2048 x 1152)
- DVI with Video (Resolution: 2048 x 1152)
- 5.1 Surround Sound Audio
- Creative appearance complements any home or office space
- Hot pluggable; add or remove devices without system reboot
- Resumes from hibernation and suspend modes
- 1 x WS-UG39DK3
- 1 x DVI to VGA Converter
- 1 x USB3.0 cable
- 1 x Ethernet cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x CD Driver
- 1 x User Manual
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on email@example.com or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.