Quickly add a Gigabit ethernet port over a USB C connection
With this USB Type C to Gigabit Ethernet Adapter, you can plug your 2015 Apple MacBook, Retina 12″, the 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel ,Samsung S8 and other laptop's USB 3.1 Type-C port to a standard RJ-45 Ethernet cable to deliver Internet and network access at up to Gigabit speeds (1000Mbps).
Compact and Powerful
The compact and lightweight adapter easily fits into any laptop case, briefcase or backpack.Powered by the USB-C port, the adapter requires no external power.
Plug & Play Portability:
Simply plug the adapter into the USB-C port of your computer without downloading any external software drivers or connecting a power adapter. This extremely lightweight adapter connects to an available wired Ethernet network at home, the office,or in the hotel.
USB Type-C Compatibility List:
- 2015 MacBook with 12" Retina Display
- 2015 Google Chromebook Pixel
- ASUS Zen AiO All In One PC
- Dell Latitude 12 7275 / 13 7370 / Precision 15 5510 / 15 7510 / 17 7710 / XPS 12 9260 / XPS 13 9350 / 9360 / XPS 13 2-in-1 9365 / XPS 15 9550 / 9560
-Alienware 13 / 15 / 17, Razor Blade Pro/Stealth
- Acer Aspire V Nitro / Switch Alpha 12
- Lenovo Yoga 900 / 910
Diagnostic LED Indicators
- 1 x UGREEN USB Type C to 10/100/1000M Ethernet Adapter (Black) 50307
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on email@example.com or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.