Ugreen 3x1 HDMI switch allows you to quickly and easily connect 3 source devices to your HDMI display device.If there is not enough HDMI connections on your TV,this switcher will offer ideal solution for it. It allows convenient switching among digital devices, such as PC, DVD players, satellite receivers and digital camcorders. You can select the desired input source via remote control or push button on the switch.It also supports 4K*2K resolution and 3D.
3-Port HDMI Switch
3x HDMI Input ports
1x HDMI Output ports
Support switch by remote control and manual button-press;
Support resolution up to 4Kx2K @30Hz;
Works with all HDTVs, Blu-ray players, Xbox 360, Game, Apple TV (all versions) and other HDMI devices;
Supported video formats: 640×480 bis 1920×1200 / Full HD - HDTV 4k*2k,1920*1080,1080p, 1080i, 720p, 720i, 576p, 480p, 576i, 480i | Up to 2.5 Gbps
LED indicator available for each input - circuit status visible
·The zinc alloy case provides excellent heat dissipation and signal anti-interference performance,thus extends the service life.
·Gold-plated HDMI ports provides shielding for signal interference and protects itself from corrosion.
·Over Current Protection :guard against damage and injury resulting from excessive current.
1 x UGREEN HDMI 3 x 1 Switch Zinc Alloy 40278
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on email@example.com or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.