In order to manufacture the USB-C to Lightning cable which supports PD Fast-Charge 9V/2A 18W(Max), a new "C94 Lightning connector" is necessary. UGREEN USB C to Lightning cable was produced by C94 (Apple PD Quick-Charge), it supports a rapid charge up to 3A (max). You'll be able to charge an iPhone X from 0% to 50% in 30 mins (with USB-C PD Charger), almost 2x faster than the regular 1A charger.
MFi Certified (PPID: 219693-0118)
UGREEN USB C to Lightning Cable was certified by Apple MFi. With this Lightning to USB-C cable, you can charge your device more than twice as fast as the cable comes with your iPhone. Specifically, you will be able to use this cable with your USB-C Power Delivery chargers such as PD18W, 30W, 45W, 61W, 65W or 87W USB-C Power Adapter and even the PD-enabled Power Banks to charge your IOS device, fast-charging for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max.
This Type C to lightning cable supports PD Fast Charge 3A (max) for iPad Pro 12.9" 10.5", iPad Air3 10.5", iPad mini5 7.9" and iPhone XS Max XS XR X 8 Plus 8; It support the standard charge (5V/2.4A max) for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 6S / 6S Plus. Warm Tips: Only iPhone 8 and the newer iPhone support PD rapid-charge.
This USB Type C to Lightning cable also supports fast charge and data transfer your iPhone from a USB-C laptop or desktop directly. And the data transfer rates up to 480Mbps. 1G large files will be finished in 25s. Ideal to take advantage of existing USB-C devices charging and syncing for your newest iPhone.
UGREEN USB-C to Lightning cable made from original Apple chip features a stable voltage. Built-in over-voltage protection, battery protector and automatic chip recognition function provide you safe charging with high-quality.
1 x Ugreen 40888 Type C 5A Super Charge USB C to A Charging Cable 1m
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.