Simplecom SE221 Aluminium 2.5'' SATA HDD/SSD to USB 3.1 Enclosure
SE221 is a stylish USB3.1 Aluminium Enclosure for 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive. It comes with reversible USB-C port and USB-C to USB-C cable, supports transfer rate up to 5Gbps via USB 3.1 Gen1 interface. A USB-C to USB-A adapter is also included, so you can access your data faster and easier from any computers.
With a solid aluminium casing, the SE221 looks elegant and professional on any desk. Compatible with 7mm or 9.5mm thickness 2.5 inch SATA drive, and easy installation design allow to mount SATA drive in seconds. It’s an ideal storage solution for data transfer, backup, and more.
- Next generation USB Type C reversible interface
- USB 3.1 Gen 1 support up to 5Gbps data transfer rate
- USB-C to USB-A adapter included
- Compatible with 7mm or 9.5mm thickness 2.5 inch SATA HDD/SSD
- The durable aluminium-alloy material promises effective heat dissipation
- SATA III 6Gb/s interface, optimized for SSD and UASP acceleration
- LED activity indicator
- Model: SE221
- Name: USB 3.1 to 2.5'' SATA Enclosure
- Interface: USB 3.1 Gen 1
- Dimensions: 122x78x14mm (LxWxH)
- Weight: 75g
- HDD Support: 2.5" SATA HDD or SSD (7mm or 9.5mm height)
- Compatible with Windows 7 and above, Mac OS 10.4 and above
- 1x SE221 USB3.1 Enclosure
- 1x USB 3.1 Type C to C Cable
- 1x USB-C to USB-A Adapter
- 1x User Manual
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.