Simplecom EL808 is a multifunction LED desk lamp with LCD thermometer, alarm clock and calendar. Designed for added convenience, it will remind you the time while you enjoy your working, study or reading, no miss for any date. Touch-Sensitive panel controls over power, lightness and color temperature, all done button-free on the touch-sensitive panel.
EL808 with 5 Levels Brightness and 3 Lighting Modes: cold, natural and warm modes, cover work, reading, relax and other scenes you need in a whole day, ideal for the office, study, bedroom, and more. High quality and easy to use LED table lamp which is capable of providing a unique and modern day touch with it sleek design.
Eye-protection LED Lamp
Multiple lighting and brightness modes, non-flickering light, which enables reading or writing longer with less eye fatigue
3 Lighting Modes
Whether working, reading, or taking a break, easily adjust to the right lighting with 3 specific modes (cold / natural / warm)
5 Brightness Levels
5 brightness levels applying to all 3 lighting modes enable you to create a special ambiance you love
Multifunction LCD Display
Multifunction LCD display for digital calendar, clock and thermometer
Operations including power On / Off, mode switch and brightness Up / Down, are all done button-free on the touch-sensitive panel
Power for Less
Compared to traditional incandescent lamps, the LED brings the same level of brightness but consumes 75% less power
Variety of Angles
Foldable LED panel creates a wide range of angles (0° to 180°)
- Input: DC/5V/1A
- Maximum Current: 5V 800mA
- Cold Light: 5500-6000K
- Natural Light: 4000-4500K
- Warm Light: 2800-3300K
- LCD Display: Calendar, Clock, Thermometer
- Clock Battery: 1x CR2032 button cell (Preinstalled)
- Power Consumption: 4W
- Intensity of illumination: 800lux
- LED Lifetime: 35,000 Hours
- Product Weight: 690g
- Dimension: L145*W145*H330mm
- 1x EL808 LED Desk Lamp
- 1x USB Power Cable
- 1x USB Power Adaptor
- 1x User Manual
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.