Simplecom CM340 Mechanical 4 Way Manual Push Button HDMI Switch Box 4 Port 4K UHD HDCP
With an increasing number of HDMI enabled entertainment devices becoming available, such as games consoles, DVD players and network streaming boxes, you are likely to find yourself lacking in HDMI ports with a large number of sets only possessing the one.
The Simplecom CM340 HDMI Switch Box solves this problem by allowing 4 HDMI sources to be connected to a single HDMI port on a HDTV. Switching between the 4 devices is then made easy by the front control buttons so you no long have to spend ages, fiddling with wires behind your TV.
HDCP Compatible, thanks to mechanical switch design without re-processing of the HDMI signal, the TV will get the original signal directly from HDMI sources by switching physical pins of HDMI port, which will overcome interference and incompatibility issue caused by processor chip based HDMI switch, especially for HDCP protected contents such as Foxtel, Apple TV.
- Mechanical HDMI Switch without re-processing of the HDMI signal
- No processor chip inside and does not consume power
- 4 x HDMI Inputs, 1 x HDMI Output
- Manual switching HDMI inputs via front 4 buttons
- Plug and play, no external power required
- Support both compressed or uncompressed audio
- HDCP Compatible, support HDCP protected contents such as Foxtel, Apple TV, Fetch TV and more paid contents
- Support multiple switches link to get more HDMI inputs, e.g. link 2 switches together to get total 7 HDMI inputs effectively
- Color: Black
- HDMI Version: 1.4
- HDCP Compliance: Yes
- Remote Control: No
- Switch Mode: Manual (via 4 Push Buttons)
- Resolutions Support: 576i, 576p, 720i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p, 4K@30Hz
- Uncompressed audio Support: LPCM
- Compressed audio Support: DTS Digital, Dolby Digital (including DTS-HD and Dolby True HD)
- Dimension: 154mm (W) x 118mm (D) x 23mm (H)
For stable connection, the total cable length from the source to the terminal device may not exceed 5 metres. For 4K UHD source, reduce total length as low at 3-4 meters to maintain stable connection.
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.