Simplecom CM324 4 Way HDMI 2.0 Switch 4 In 1 Out Splitter HDCP 2.2 4K @60Hz UHD HDR
CM324 is a 4 Way HDMI 2.0 4K switch for your latest gaming or home theatre setup. It widely compatible with most HDMI devices and supports HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2, ideal for latest online streaming box and game console with 4K UHD HDMI output. This HDMI 2.0 4K switch is also backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions with 1080p / 720p video resolution devices.
Easy plug & play operation, simply plug in the HDMI input sources into the 4 HDMI inputs and the HDMI output connection to your display. It will automatically switch to the currently active input source if there is only one active input. If there are multiple active inputs, you can select the input by press the select button on the switch or use the remote control.
- Support 4 HDMI input devices to share one display
- Widely compatible HDMI devices with HDMI 2.0 and HDCP 2.2 support
- Supported Video Resolutions up to 4Kx2K @ 60Hz
- Support HDR and RGB (YUV4:4:4) output
- Backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions
- Supports highest bandwidth up to 18Gpbs. Perfect for PS4 Pro, Xbox One S, Chromecast Ultra, Direct TV, Roku Premiere+, Fire TV, PCs etc.
- Supports Auto Switching to active input source port*
- Plug-and-Play, Powered by USB
- HDMI version: HDMI 2.0 (backward compatible with previous HDMI revisions)
- HDCP version: HDCP 2.2 (backward compatible with previous HDCP revisions)
- Video Amplifier Bandwidth: 18Gpbs/250MHZ
- Frequency: 25MHZ-165MHZ
- Support Video Format: Ultra HD 4K/2K (3840X2160) @ 60Hz / 1080p / 1080i / 720p / 576p / 480p / 576i / 480i / 3D Video
- Support Video Color: 12 bit Deep Color Per Channel
- Support Audio Format: Dolby Digital, DTS-HD, Dolby-TrueHD, DTS, LPCM
- Power Input: USB 5V
- Operating Temperature: 0°C to 70°C
- Operating Humidity: 10% to 85% RH(no condensation)
- Dimension: 105x59x20(mm)
- 1x 4 Way HDMI Switch
- 1x Remote Control
- 1x USB Power cable
- 1x USB Wall Charger
- 1x User Manual
29 xSimplecom CM324 4 Way HDMI 2.0 Switch with Remote 4 In 1 Out Splitter HDCP 2.2 4K @60Hz UHD HDR
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on email@example.com or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.