Simplecom USB 3.0 Extension Cable (A-A) offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard. Designed for next-generation SuperSpeed USB device connections, delivering a throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device. The combination of nickel plated connectors, bare copper conductors, and foil braid shielding provides superior cable performance and error-free data transmission.
- Plastic protected Insulation female Connector
- Bare copper conductors, and foil braid shielding provides superior cable performance and error-free data transmission
- High performance USB 3.0 extension cable extends the connection between a computer or Windows tablet and both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 data transfer rate at up to 5 Gbps
- Cable Type: Extension
- Cable Connector A: USB 3.0 A Male
- Cable Connector B: USB 3.0 A Female (Insulation Protected)
- Cable Color: Black
- Cable Length (Meters): 1.0 m
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.