PowerCube 5 AC Power Outlets - Twist & Lock Mounting for Conveniently Close Power
PowerCubes are nifty little devices that bring your power source to you. The PowerCube is a 5-outlet power "cube" with extension cord, setting a new standard for the traditional power extension cord. It solves the problem of bulky plugs blocking each other, your power being out of reach, and being short of power sockets. No longer will you make dcor decisions based on the location of power outlets; now you can place your power where you please! Twist & lock the PowerCube anywhere thanks to the handy mounting dock. It's especially convenient at your computer desk in the office or home - no more ducking under the table to fiddle with the power!
Developed by graduates of Industrial Design from the Delft University of Technology, this product was awarded the prestigious Product Design prize at the 2014 Red Dot Design awards.
- PowerCube Extended
- 5 x AC power sockets that fit bulky adapters
- Easily mounts under desks, on skirting boards and on walls
- 1.5m cable lets you bring the power source to you
- Cube design means no more crowded sockets - each charger gets its own side
- Compatible with Australian & New Zealand power outlets
- Child lock, resettable fuse & surge protection
- Awarded the prestigious Product Design prize at the 2014 Red Dot Design awards
- Voltage: 250V - 10A
- AC Outlets: 5
- Mounting Dock: Included
- Cable Fix: Included
- Grounded: Yes
- Surge Protection:
- Max Current: 6000V - 3000A
- Response Time: 25 nanoseconds
- Energy Consumption: 175 Joules
- Certification: SAA
- Dimensions: (L) 6cm x (W) 6cm x (D) 6cm
- Colour: Boston Red
- Model: Extended
- Range: PowerCube
- Brand: Allocacoc
- 1 x PowerCube with 1.5m Cord
- 1 x Mounting Device
- 1 x Instructions
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Before we get into more specifics, let us be clear on our International Shipping Terms.
- We are not in business to "PROFIT" from shipping; So SHIPPING IS FREE or INCLUDED on all orders.
- Orders ship directly from the from our Local/domestic, International/overseas suppliers/vendors.
- We and our suppliers/vendors, will use its best endeavours to meet stated timeframes for delivery
- However many factors (some of which are beyond our and the Supplier’s/Vendor’s control) can affect these timeframes and the suppliers/vendors cannot guarantee that they will always be met.
- However, we want to get your orders to you as quickly as humanly possible.
- We process all orders within 1-2 working days after payment has been confirmed.
- Our standard delivery time is 7-14 days with Full Tracking Service
- Our primary shipping service is NZ Post, Australia Post, DHL, UBI, USPS.
- As soon as we process and ship out your order, an automated email will sent to you with the Delivery Information & tracking number of your order with further constant tracking & delivery updates till you receive your order
- If you want get your order deliver via EXPRESS DELIVERY** (T&C apply**), then please contact us via email on email@example.com or via CONTACT US tab on our website, before placing your order.
Customs and Duties
All applicable customs fees, taxes and duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Customs authorities require that we state the value of your order directly on your package – the value is the retail cost. Parallel Deals cannot mark any package(s) as a “Gift” in order to avoid customs and duties fees.
Please note that on rare occasions, customs agents may delay the delivery of some packages at their discretion. For more information on customs and duties charges, please contact your local customs office.
All prices shown on Paralleldeals.com are in AUSTRALIAN dollars. If you need a conversion to your local currency, please refer to http://www.xe.com/currencyconverter/ or a similar website. Exchange rates change every second daily, and Parallel Deals is not responsible for any loss incurred as a result of currency fluctuation.
Please note we do not charge CREDIT CARD processing fee but your CREDIT CARD processor may or may not charge you a conversion rate fee.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.