Our 6MM twin sheath automotive cable pure features a oxygen-free copper wire and reinforced PVC cover with black sheathing. The wire is waterproof, fire-retardant and can withstand extreme temperature changes without losing conductivity. It is designed to meet Australian standards and is SAA-certified.
•6MM twin sheath automotive cable
• Oxygen-free copper core conductor
• Low eccentricity
• Reinforced PVC material
• Can normally work up to 450V AC/DC
• Conductor: Oxygen-free plain copper wire to AS/NZ 1125
• Insulation: V90 PVC to AS/NZ 3808
• Sheath: 5V90 PVC to AS/NZ 3808
• Amp rating: 38
• No. of cores: 2
• Cable Length: 60m
• Cable diameter: 6mm
• Strand no. diameter: 57/0.32mm
• Nominal area: 4.59mm2
• Nominal O.D.: 5.7mm x 9.6mm
• Colour: Black sheathing
• Conductor resistance & amplt4.01O/Km(20?)
• Dielectric strength(kV/sec AC): 2.5/60
• Unaged acceptable tensile strength = 12.5Mpa
• Unaged acceptable ultimate elongation =130%
• 1 x Twin Core Cable
• 1 x Cable Spool
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.