* There is a single data line with a very timing-specific protocol.
* Since the protocol is very sensitive to timing,
* it requires a real-time microcontroller such as an AVR, A Arduino, PIC, embed, etc.
* It cannot be used with a Linux-based microcomputer or interpreted microcontroller
* such as the netduino or Basic Stamp.
* Chip: WS2812 (built-in LED)
* LED: 1/8/16/24/35/45pcs 5050 RGB full color highlighting
* Voltage: 5V (POWER SUPPLY AND CONTROLLER IS NOT INCLUDED)
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.