* 433 Mhz transmission frequency
* Update Rate: 10 seconds
* Indoor Temperature range: 0℃~50℃ / 32 ℉ ~ 122℉
* Outdoor Temperature range40℃~60℃ / -40 ℉ ~ 140℉
* Upper/lower limit alarm function for indoor temperature
* Upper/lower limit alarm function for the temperature in the double outdoor channels.
* Easy to read LCD screen displays the current indoor outdoor temperature. When insufficient electricity, there are will be shown on the LCD screen.
* With a temperature trend indicator arrow and daily Max. and Min. information.
* Display stands upright for tabletop use or is wall-mountable.
Do not install the reverse battery.
Do not put the receiver near metal.
Avoid the transmitter directly in the rain.
High-quality batteries for the use of the main unit and transmitter better.
* 1 x Host
* 2 x Sensor
* 1 x User Manual
We’re Listening, talk to us.
Every customer inquiry is read and responded to. We sincerely hope to hear from you!
We're here to help, and we'll get back to you within 24 hours. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you require any assistance.
We respectfully request that you please refer to our FAQ page as many questions can be answered there, and this will assist us in reducing future inquiry numbers, which will cause a response delay.
For returns, exchanges or any other questions email us at email@example.com
Our hours are 9:00 am – 4:00 pm NZST Monday to Friday.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.